DR RUBINA RAWAL – GENERAL PRACTIONER
Dr Rubina Rawal has been a GP for more than 20 years. Her areas of interest include skin cancer medicine/surgery, cosmetic medicine, mental health, women’s health.
Dr. Rawal has worked in the Emergency Departments of local hospitals including the Alfred Hospital, the Sunshine Hospital, Western Hospital Footscray and the Mildura Base Hospital.
She has also worked with Orthopaedic and ENT surgeons and attended sessions in the Royal Children’s Hospital.
Dr. Rawal has a Diploma in Obst/Gynae and does Antenatal Shared Care for pregnant women for local maternity hospitals including the Sunshine Hospital, the Royal Woman’s Hospital, Northern Hospital Epping and Mercy Hospital Heidelberg.
She is Vocationally Registered, which involved continuous education to keep abreast with the latest research.
- Fellow of Royal Australian College of GPs
- Diploma Obstetrics/Gynaecology
- Masters in skin cancer medicine
- Certificate in Aesthetic Medicine via American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Member of American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Accredited by AGPAL